View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jones

I can't believe I haven't fully capped this episode yet! In celebration of Hallmark having shown it last night, here's a selection of the pictures I have caught.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind with my screencapping. Do wish the need to earn a living would stop getting in the way ;0)
'Jones' was the first close-up sighting of that awesome size 13 (I think).
Ah, happiness thy name is
V I N C E N T!

JoJo said...

This is one of my fave episodes... that scene where he dances....OMG, I absolutely melted. And the interrogation at the end is priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

julie....

he so coot.

abc said...

my, that was one lucky woman right there. i really want to shout: "move over, bitch! it's my turn!"... ;P
anyway, this was a lovely scene as well as the whole ep is superb.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake