View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 07, 2007

Self Control

I'm pacing myself! Aren't you proud of me? Only 10 pictures from The Insider. THough of course, there will be more tomorrow...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Eliza said...

It's really good revisiting the older episodes,reminds me of what I first noticed about V.Course these days I notice a lot more :-)

Erin said...

Yum!
I really love this episode.

Anonymous said...

Your amazing, only 10 pictures of Bobby! Everthing is still going well with you? LOL :o)

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

Nezumi

Anonymous said...

10 pictures, 100 or 1, he's still the tastiest thing on 2 legs *dribbles*

Anonymous said...

julie..

no matter what 10 pictures you capture they will be perfect.

JoJo said...

Gorgeous caps again, as usual Val!!! I just can't get enough of this man!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake