View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Message Board

Three messages to pass on to you today.

Firstly - Molly's back! See you back there, regulars. ANyone elso wants to come along, it's http://molly.com/vdo

Secondly, Linda Stefaniak has asked if I will post this link so that we can all sign a petition to keep LOCI - just in case NBC were thinking of axing it: http://thiscause.org/p/menu.php?p=Stefaniak45880DB

Thirdly, Wendy sent me this link for an excerpt from her latest book, Gothic Blue. Just so you know what she had in mind when she wrote it, she has interspersed it with pictures of you-know-who: http://lustbites.blogspot.com/2007/04/blue-boys-and-public-service.html

I have never felt more useful in my life!

9 comments:

fezzi said...

thanx for everything val!!

Jane said...

Thanks for the links Val...I would love to go to Molly's but when I've tried in the past...My computer freezes :(

I signed the petition...God I hate that we have to do this.

Eliza said...

OK,signed the petition and read Wendy's post :-)

Wish i had time to visit Molly's too,maybe soon!

JoJo said...

I signed the petition too...did anyone else have a hard time "writing" with their mouse?

I'm glad that Molly's back....although the page is still painfully slow. Still, she's back so whoo hoo!!!

Jane said...

JoJo...If anyone see's my signature, they're going to think a 5 year old signed the petition!

mary said...

Signed it! Hope it isn't necessary but if it is that it helps.

Anonymous said...

My sugnature on the petition looked like I was just learning how to write, but it's there! Thank you for being so 'useful' Val

Anonymous said...

My 'sugnature'? Clearly I should also learn how to spell :0)

val said...

My signature looked worse than the left-handed ones I had to do when my right arm was in plaster.

Diane, I LOVE your typos. I'm too anal to leave mine in even when I notice them long after the last person has read and commented on the post.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake