View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Experimental Bedfellows









































OK, so I can't email myself the pictures I capture on this new computer so that I can upload them on to Photobucket from my old computer, because there only seems to be the facility to attach one picture at a time. Then MSN Hotmail promises me that I can attach whole batches of pictures if I download a new tool. Yay, I cry, and do as they say. Then I try to attach my newly captured Bedfellows pictures - and the new tool tells me the file is empty. Yes, of course over 300 pictures=empty, we all know that.

BUT I have saved the pictures as JPEG files, which I just found out PowerDVD will now do, so they load up to Blogger without a problem. :)
They just aren't as big as usual. Wonder what happens if you click on them?






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your techno woes may not be easing, but the eye candy is just as mouth-watering *deep sighs*

Eliza said...

I can make Bobby bigger!!! Something I've often thought about :-)

Nice pics Val,glad you're managing to get them up somehow.Just a thought,but can you use FTP with Vista?? I know photobucket have a download for that type of publishing,just means you have to drag and drop files intstead of using the web publisher

JoJo said...

Picture #12 "the long arm of the law". And he can be my Bedfellow anyday.

As I emailed you, Vincent in still shots or slideshows...it's all good! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow he looks scrummy!! Hope you get this!!

Debs

cathy said...

I answered all your questions in my comments. Didn't you know that I'm English?

Anonymous said...

julie...

Debs-great to see you. keep posting.

i'd LOVE to have him as a bedfellow. the pics came out great, Val.

Jane said...

Bobby and 'Bed' Perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!! Hope the others will remember to look thru old comments & find us!! Val those pics make my tummy do a backflip!!

Debs

Anonymous said...

julie...

Hi Debs, I hope so too.

Nezumi said...

Great pictures! Yes, when you click on them, they get bigger,... very nice.

Claire said...

Yes bigger is better when it comes to Bobby ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake