View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

A New Arrival

For a mere small fortune, I bought a grey Hugo Boss shirt off Ebay. It arrived yesterday. Last night we had Collective on the box, and I'd swear he was wearing the very shirt. Couldn't find any pictures of Collective to post, but this one from Death Roe looks like it might be the same shirt.

It is size XXL, but it's slimfit, which I find surprising. It's also not very long and I cannot see it tucking successfully into Big Boy's trousers...

Oh, and it has stains on it, probably make-up stains, but sadly no Vincent-aroma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to lay that shirt down (would that VDO was still in it?!) and measure from one shoulder to the other please. Let us know the result...I'm an old gal, so inches I understand ;0)
Sorry you're having so much trouble with our slideshows :0(

Anonymous said...

I like inches too!

Anonymous said...

julie...

mmmmmmmm-Vincent's clothes.

JoJo said...

I didn't win the shirt I bid on. Oh well. You'll have to post a piccie of the new grey shirt you have!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake