View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

LOCI vs Spice Girls


Holly has pointed out something I was too upset even to think about when I noticed it yesterday. Friday 30th March, instead of "Stress Position", we are to treated to "I Blame the Spice Girls! The Monster Quiz of the Decade" followed by "Most Shocking Celebrity Moments of the Decade", apparently to celebrate the fact that Channel 5 is 10 years old.

Hands up those who would rather they celebrated it by showing 10 consecutive episodes of LOCI. And shot The Spice Girls.
Thanks to Eliza for the picture. I'm still Season-4-photo-free because of the impossibility of uploading pictures from my new computer, which is the only place I can play my home-made dvds and screencap them.

9 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh GAG! The Spice Sluts? They are so 1997!

LOCI! LOCI! LOCI!

Or as American protestors would chant: What do we want? LOCI! When do we want it? NOW!

Anonymous said...

My hands are UP. Whoever thought showing this was a birthday 'celebration' should be shot along with the Spice Girls, along with those who can answer any questions on the show. That was a good comment JoJo.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY (actually, when I read your post, I added a word that rhymes with clucking in the middle there!). On Friday the 30th March, I will actually have the house to myself, a VERY rare occurrence on a Friday night. The plan was I could actually WATCH C.I. and take the commercials out of the episode, as I'd be seeing it in 'real time' rather than when I could grab an hour to myself on Saturday afternoon (if I'm lucky). And you're telling me the bloody Spice Girls have shattered my Bobby-evening???! *screams*

Anonymous said...

I'm clucking screaming myself. What are the programmers thinking? I never did like the Spice Girls and even less now, which I thought was not possible

Claire said...

This is when I miss Jen- she could so dis the spice girls. This is clucking ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

julie...

The spice girls.......ooooh, I am sorry, gals.

Eliza said...

Both hands up!!!

Why can't they celebrate 10 years with 10 episodes of CI??Or..even better,10 V films??

fezzi said...

more condolences sent your way val! do people really still like the spice girls? you've got to be kidding me....bleh!

Portia Da Costa said...

Oh thank God it's just for one night though! I'd forgotten about that anniversary... and I thought, No! No! No! Why have they ditched the series!

Will have to watch DVDs that night instead!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake