View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Found Hoskeyapin!

Sorry, I know I'm meant to be recovering my eyesight (you're right, JoJo, I couldn't settle for just eye, it's both) but I had to switch on to try and prepare some materials for my kids with severe learning difficulties, so I thought I'd have a quick mooch. I noticed that the name Hoskeyapin had posted wasn't quite the same as her old blog, as I'd assumed, but it's very close. So I tapped in fanbaseforvincentfans.blogspot.com - and there she is!

So here's Clever Bobby to celebrate! He just found the secret of Reddick's scan...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Bobby - a Sherlock Holmes. Again, a great slideshow.

JoJo said...

His lips are begging to be kissed....BY ME! ;)

Val, your poor eyes! They must itch like crazy! Feel better!

Anonymous said...

julie...

he's so hot and sexy in the dark.

I hope your eyes get better, Val.

Anonymous said...

OK, now I have a message saying 'my request could not be processed' so apologies if this suddenly appears twice. I was just trying to say that he can uncover any secrets I may have anytime he likes......

mary said...

Oh yes at the very least. In reality I guess he can uncover what ever I have he wants to uncover!! In fact I wish he would:)

mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary said...

That was my delete Mine did show up twice

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hope the eyes get better soon! Congrats on the find and thanks for the nice pics :) I'm watching CI now - Bravo has 4 episodes in a row on Sunday nights. Ahhhhhh :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake