View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ears and Nose

I heard on the radio a while ago that noses and ears never stop growing. I guess that's how someone who started their acting career as handsome as Tony Curtis ends up with a massive conk (UK slang for schnozzle) and lobes you could dangle a chandelier from.

Luckily our Vincent has diddy little ears and nose, and could not possibly live to be old enough for them to outgrow their attractively petite size. (The only petite part of him, thankfully).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has the most kissable nose (I'm still SO jealous of 'Gary'!) and nibble-able ears, which are perfectly sized for his lovely face. Perfection *sighs*

Nezumi said...

What about a little nose to nose rub, eskimo style hmmmmm :o)

Jane said...

I've never been turned on by earlobes....Then Vincent entered by world :)

I love his nose...I want to know what he sounds like when he sneezes!

Anonymous said...

julie...

i've always thought he had the cutest nose and his ears are marvelous too. then there's those lips of his. i'd love to spend hours lingering on his lips.

Anonymous said...

I really like his jaw line, especially in profile. So masculine. Going off topic, I was so disappointed no CI on Channel 5 this friday. I have never seen all of Series 4, we've got Spice Girls instead and no way is that any stubstitute. I am not now looking forward to Friday.

JoJo said...

I've never been much for nose kissing, but his is so adorable that I have this overwhelming urge to kiss his, if even on the computer or TV screens. And those ear lobes!!! yummy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake