View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 05, 2007

Why I can't turn off my computer.

This is my wallpaper.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think it is the most exquisite picture of Vincent I have ever seen - and that's really saying something.

To try and help me shut down the computer, yesterday I decided to print the picture out. It took an hour of fiddling, changing leads on the printer and rebooting, and I finally got it to print. At which point I remembered why this wonderful and expensive "photo" printer is on my list for replacement. It prints in inaccurate (sometimes bizarre) colours, and you can see lines where the ink heads cross the paper. The picture came out dark and stripey. So I'm still having trouble forcing myself to log off.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I agree, Val. It is a great picture of him. He is just so handsome.

Eliza said...

Perfectly understandable that you have trouble turning him off :-)

I have similar trouble,although thats because of my screensaver,which i can sit and watch for ages.Thats really sad isn't it :-p

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

WOW! What a fantastic picture! Those beautiful brown eyes!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake