View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Albatross - 1st Flight

Just a brief taste of what my capping finger can achieve in 10 minutes. Thanks to Eliza for providing me with the raw material faster than is humanly possible, thus proving conclusively that she is a goddess of V-Love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7 comments:

fezzi said...

Wow! That is one talented fingure you've got there;)

Eliza said...

I know it's shallow,but I really liked his hair in this one :-)

Oh,and the way he kept chewing his lip made me melt.He obviously needs comforting.....

Eliza xxxxx

ann said...

oh just keep your finger on the button girl...

Anonymous said...

julie...

he was heavenly hot in this one.
i noticed him chewing the lip, too, Eliza. mmmmm

JoJo said...

Oh yeah, he was ultra hot in this episode. His beautiful, amazing curls. He should play "Samson". I would volunteer for Delilah, but she wasn't very nice to him and I wouldn't make him cut his hair.

abc said...

yeah, more pictures! he looks so great in this ep! he's getting better and better when he gets plder... ;)

abc said...

oops, of course i meant "older"! ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake