View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smothered - First Gasp

There's an awful lot of shirt-sleeve in this episode, with a corresponding wealth of beshirted shoulder.

Clever Bobby and the barfly. "Enjoy your evening".

As it's not possible for people to save pictures that are in slideshows, please feel free to visit my Photobucket album at http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/valw1953/ and help yourselves. I imagine you can send them to yourselves by clicking on the "share" button, but I've never tried it myself, so if it doesn't work, let me know on this blog, and I'll put my email address back into my profile again. Then you can send me your email address and I'll send the ones you choose to you.

Please be aware, though, that I started the album before I could cap, so some are not my own. "My Guy", "Good Luck" and "Claire Dolan" are mine, as are most of the LOCI Seasons 1-3.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

JoJo said...

Never in my life have I been so turned on by bare forearms. I have this overwhelming desire to lick them. Of course then I'll just get my computer screen all wet.

Julie said...

God, JoJo, you kill me. Too funny. I don't know what to say.

I do agree with you tho. Everything about Vincent is so frikkin lickable.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Thank you for the kind invitation,but I think i may just have enough :-)

beautiful pics,though,unlike jojo,I hadn't thought of Vincents arms as being lickable.I will now!

Eliza xxxxx

ann said...

val, thank you for the offer... I may well take you up on it

funny the word... in yiddush there's a word *beshert* it means soulmate

fezzi said...

ooo, thanx for sharing val! i'm quite sure i will take you up on it;)

great slide show!

Jane said...

I loved Season 1, it was a great start, so was Season 2-I think Season 6 is better filmed though, the series is moving with the times, love the pictures.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake