View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Speaking of Size

There is often speculation about whether Vincent is "in proportion", and it reminded me of a story told to me many years ago by a basketball-playing boyfriend.

Chris Greener (pictured below) is the tallest man the UK - 7'6". He used to hang around with my boyfriend's basketball team, I suppose in an effort to feel more normal (the guys ranged from my boyfriend's petite 6' up to 6'10"). At the time I had a very small car, a Hillman Imp, and Chris told me he used to drive one - by taking out the driver's seat and sitting in the back seat!

When the team went on tour to Paris, Chris went with them, and they took him to the red light district. Apparently the prostitutes were chasing HIM offering money because they wanted to see if he was in proportion!

10 comments:

JoJo said...

Well? Was he?

It's funny you mention this subject b/c hubby and I were wondering about little people's proportion, like Vern Troyer.

val said...

Don't know, JoJo. Stupidly, I didn't ask.

Nezumi said...

Interesting! :o)
I don't know about how it is in the UK or the US, but here we have a saying about men with big noses.....

val said...

I've heard that, but it's not common. More often it's the hands and feet. But I KNOW that one doesn't work, but in a good way...

fezzi said...

big noses! really!? that's funny great story val. Around here we have a saying about men who drive big trucks....

val said...

In the UK we're more likely to say men driving big vehicles or flashy sports cars are undersized and are compensating!

Anonymous said...

For your amusing: He is absolutely in proportion, ladies. BIG even no excesively long...He has a perfect size there...

ann said...

anonymous.... and you know because .....

Anonymous said...

Because I'm a lucky woman...

ann said...

anonymous... hi lucky woman.

This post is about Chris Greener and you slept with him... wow, just the thought makes my eyes water

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake