View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 05, 2007

Be Alert for Vincent D'Onofrio

I haven't received any Google Alerts for The Man for a few days, so - Here's Vincent D'Onofrio!

Who's being cleverest - Bobby or Vincent?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




So handsome, so expressive. So perfect.

8 comments:

JoJo said...

I like the 5th picture down....looks like he's saying, "she had ginormous tits!" lol

Great pics and slide show!

ann said...

I sometimes wonder whether Vincent would like to have Bobby's........... brain

fezzi said...

what season is this from? he looks so much younger. i always love the pics you choose.

Julie said...

oh, JoJo-you are so damn funny.

his lips, his unshaven face, his hands, his eyes, his hair, oh, I am gonna go flog myself.

Nezumi said...

I guess you must be smart to play someone like Bobby. :o)

By the way. I have bought myself the LOCI box 2nd season. Sadly not with an autograph, but still very nice. Yesterday I watched Best Defence (4th episode). I had could not stop laughing when Bobby talked to a guy in prisson about the knitted sweater he was wearing. So funny.

val said...

Fezzi, it's Season 2, Probability - with the insurance adjuster with Aspergers Syndrome, murdering the homeless.

val said...

And JoJo, what else would he say after seeing me?

Anonymous said...

hm,hm,hm it is hard to see.maybe there both smart!?buy the way vinsent is veryyy great and sexy with every expresion playing Bobby or himself!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake