View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Problems, Problems!

Yesterday I managed to visit everyone else's blogs, but I couldn't get past the log-in page on mine - windows kept "redirecting" me, but never actually got there.

What's more, my bought copy of Season 3 has developed a fault in the middle of Shrink-Wrapped, and I've only just managed to cap the rest of the episode. I think this is a great series of pictures, especially of his eyelashes.


Then there are some more tongue shots. That man must have more of his tongue on film than any other actor. Yum!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Then there are all the shots of his back, his broad shoulders, his amazing hands, ok, yes, his groin. Not to mention his folded-arms stance. It's so difficult to limit oneself!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Julie said...

i have always noticed that he's licking his lips with his tongue. don't know if it subconscious. I wish he'd let me run my tongue softly across those delicious lips of his.

Claire said...

Yummy pics!

fezzi said...

oh wow! these are fabulous! i can't get enough og those broad shoulders!

is it just me, or does is seem like he never wears blue anymore? i see it alot in the older seasons, but not anymore.

Jane said...

Hmmmm, I do LOVE his tongue :)

Beautiful caps Val!

ann said...

licking my own lips... yummy

lotsa luv ann xxxx

JoJo said...

OMG, do me, do me NOW Vincent!!! Excellent post Val! Those eyelash shots....hummmmm BABY!

Eliza said...

Tongue shots,and folded arms....:D

I'm easily pleased,I guess,but those two things can melt me

Eliza xxxxx

Lilly said...

Oooohhh those lips! that tongue!

The word for today is "luscious" (adj)
1. with a rich, sweet, and juicy taste
2. very desirable physically, especially with a strong and direct sexual presence

Anonymous said...

that MAN has the most beatiful hands i ever seen!and thoes fingersss...oh yea,perfect for...and when he puts them on does BISEPS.....oh my,ooo my!!!then those BIG,BIG BIG shoulders!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake