View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Secret Thoughts of a Sex God.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Well it's not so big I can throw it over my shoulder."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"If I can hold my breath long enough, maybe the smell will have gone away."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I Wanna Hold Your Hand!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Not only am I talking to my own reflection, now I'm talking to yours as well!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Now all my fans will be saying, I want to be that table!"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



"And now they'll be saying, Ooh, look at his endowment!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Do my biceps look big in this?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Look, there's my biggest fan!"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



"I'm practising being unspeakably cute"

7 comments:

Nezumi said...

Very funny :o)
On the picture about "his endowment", the one where Bobby looks over his shoulder, did you noticed the look of the guy next to him? LOL

JoJo said...

Awesome! I LOVE the pictures you chose!! The last 2 are adorable!

fezzi said...

this great val! i luv the way your mind works;)

Linda S. said...

Oh, to be that table. Ooooo, if it did reach over his shoulder that would be disturbing.

That second to the last picture has been the wallpaper on my computer for SOOOOOOooooooo long. I get lost just staring at that little shadow under his lower lip. Mama buy be that!

Nice ending to a hectic day. Thanks so much, Val!

ann said...

cute... cute... Bobby cute... Bobby is awesomely cute and I love him to bits

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

love the pics and commentary

Julie said...

too cute to stand. i wanna nibble all over him.

Anonymous said...

how is it possible that a man,exuseme a GOD can be cute and sexy at the same time???how is it humanly possible to pull off that thing?!?i guess it is not for human!bue the way i like him to be the table,and me to seat on him!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake