View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Alex The Rebel

Watching My Good Name the other evening, I noticed Alex push her hair behind her ear in this rather windy scene, and behold! there were multiple earrings in her lobe!

I'm currently stuck on Region 1 DVDs on my computer, so I couldn't cap it, but Eliza, bless her, rose immediately to the challenge, and here we are. She says PowerDVD doesn't like homemade offerings, hence the unusual shape of the pictures she was able to save.

Isn't Alex a little devil?

5 comments:

fezzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fezzi said...

so she does have her little secrets doesn't she? who would have thought she were the type to keep a bird either?

val said...

I didn't think she was the type to have a pet after her comment about "cat people". I'm not sure they thought that one through. A single bird is a terrible pet for someone who's never home, plus they always give them the most appalling cages in US TV shows. (OK Val, now get off your soapbox!)

JoJo said...

You know I think I noticed a tat on her shoulder as well, now that you mention it, Diane!

I agree Val, I think almost any pet is a bad idea for someone who is never home and doesn't have time for it. I mean, unless it's like a hamster or guinea pig or fish...

fezzi said...

sorry about that girls, not real sure how i did that;[

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake