View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, October 09, 2011

We backed a winner!

A while ago I asked you all to go and vote for Peter James for the People's Bestseller Dagger Award. Many of you did so. And just like our campaign for Bobby as top L&O detective, we helped to clinch it!

He told his Twitter followers on Friday night/Saturday morning, though the ceremony is not on TV till the 11th. He beat people like Lee Child to win. And he celebrated by buying fish and chips for those of his loyal readers who could make it to Brighton yesterday.

Congratulations to Peter, and thanks to all of you for helping. Now don't forget to enjoy his books!

3 comments:

vikeau said...

Congrats. I'm a sci fi reader myself. Mysteries, I always read the end first.

JoJo said...

YAY! Great news! Did you go down there for fish n chips?

val said...

Too far, JoJo - plus the toothache, and I don't eat fish!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake