View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Teeth, Channel 5 and Tough Work

Had to sign up for yet another dentist today as number 2 wouldn't see me without gouging more private money out of me.

So yet another assessment and no treatment till next Thursday. Antibiotics are finished. I'll just have to get by on painkillers and heat pads. Even on the NHS this is going to cost me £200, but it would be more than double for private treatment with the same person.

Tonight should be another episode of Season 8 on Channel 5, but they seem to have dropped it out of the schedule. I've emailed them in protest, I would be honoured if other Brit Vixens joined me.

Meanwhile, my Science Fiction module of work with Alex has taken in The Thirteenth Floor. Work is so tough.



























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Channel 5 seem to have adopted USA's way of working: 'Anything - or nothing - will do'. Sympathies on the tooth. I had an abcess once; and once was enough!

Music Wench said...

Next Thursday? That's an awfully long time to go with an infection like that. I recommend watching a LOT of Vincent to help get you through. I'm just concerned that your antibiotics are gone and you still have pain. :-/

vikeau said...

I was hoping you would get to see the dentist this Thursday. Although the NHS makes a difference, my root canal cost $1400.00 US, and that was the family rate because the dentist is married to a good friend of mine. No dental insurance. So stay strong and this too shall pass.

miss lee said...

I LOVE ALL THE SEXY PICS OF VINCENT AS WHITNEY/ASHTON FROM THE 13TH FLOOR. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS FROM STRANGE DAYS OF OFFICER STECKLER, TY NEXT PICS WITHOUT THE NAME ON THE PICS TY AGAIN.

mauigirl said...

Next Thursday?? Aghhhhh!
:(((

Love me some Asthon. And Whit's not bad, either. Gosh, I always think of Finn when I see these two guys.

Ruby said...

Poor, poor Val! The last time I had a really bad tooth, the ONLY thing that got me through it was Bobby, Bobby, and more Bobby!! And thanks for the movie caps! Ashton's nice to look at, but Whitney is my guy! LOVE those brainy men!

Eliza said...

Whitney!! Happy now :-D

Have you tried Tyrozets? They're meant for sore throats, but they have local anaesthetic and anti-biotic in. I find holding one against the affected area while it dissolves can be helpful.Hope next Thursday comes round quickly

bobbybegood1 said...

NEXT THURSDAY!!! For crying out loud. What exactly is a hurting girl to do? My cousin used to down a bottle of Gordon's Gin, then pull his teeth with pliers. Brave soul, but I don't recommend this remedy, though. Heaven speed. Cheers!!

bobbybegood1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake