View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, October 04, 2011

True-Hearted Fans

With the end of Season 4, Universal is beginning again from the beginning. I, however, shall continue on into Season 5.

I suppose they think that, as Bobby was voted their most popular L&O detective, there's no point in their showing the seasons where he shares the lead. OK, DUMMIES, SO JUST SHOW THE G/E EPISODES OF THE LATER SEASONS! Duh!

OK, Vixens, I'm all ears


I think I can see some of my "girls" heading my way


OK, ladies, just a kiss or a lick here on my neck


This adulation is a mystery to me


If I turn my back they might lose interest (are you joking, Bobby?)


Here's my card. Give me a call sometime. Anytime


I don't mean to look smug, but all these women are mine


And look how small they all are!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bizarrely, there was a Top 10 Detective thing in something I saw over the weekend; and Bobby was NOT there...... Weird!!!!!

Eliza said...

Small is right..if the evidence from yesterday is anything to go by :-)

How Bobby isn't top of every list is a mystery to me

Music Wench said...

I saw a blurb saying since Goren is gone, most television detectives left are boring and blah. lol I have to admit I agree!

Well he's the top of our list and that's the most important list. ;-)

miss lee said...

AWESOME pics from False Hearted Judges. i love roberts back n his white latex gloves n those SEXY arms. SO HOTTTTTTTTT

sixtwosue said...

Yes, Music Wench, that was part of a story in the NYT about a show called "Luther." Show sounds interesting, story had a photo of VDO with it, so that's cool. Gawd, he looks great in that green short-sleeved shirt. I would like a piggyback ride.

vikeau said...

Oooh that broad back left me a little limp. I'm able to type now. Luther is a really good show, if you have BBC America its worth a look see. THe actor whose name I can never remember starred in the TV show "The Wire". Nobody here in B-more knew he was British. He does a really good Baltimore accent.

JoJo said...

Great caps and captions to go with them! lol

bobbybegood1 said...

Val, you are too much. Fantastic post. Funny, very funny. What? Do you stay up all night thinking up what to say? LOL! Cheers!!

Ruby said...

Gorgeous, Val! (pant, pant, pant...)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake