View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 05, 2011

This cracked me up

Our former Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has a very popular Twitter account, and today his "torytunes" thread, in response to the Conservatives' choice of music at their conference, produced today's top thread worldwide.

My favourite made me laugh out loud at work, and I was forced to repeat it to my (luckily broad-minded and oftentimes foul-mouthed) "boss" (Alex's mum).

CharlieSnowcharliesnow
@johnprescott #torytunes "We're a Bunch of Greedy Cunts (and you can all fuck off and die)" but I'm not sure who sang it, though.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

lol Now that would have had me laughing hysterically as well.

vikeau said...

Oh I wish I could send that to more than one politican on this side of the pond. Too funny.

bobbybegood1 said...

Wow! You are so lucky to have such a "boss." That is one for the record. Very funny, indeed. That applies not only to politicians. LMAO!! Cheers!!

JoJo said...

BWAAA HAAAA HAAAA sounds like a song John Lydon might have penned. lmao

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake