View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, October 06, 2011

I Did That!

Universal Channel has done the same as NBC and is showing the L&O:LA out of order, with Skeet Ulrich's character dying, then mysteriously coming back to life. I left a Twitter message asking if they always repeated the mistakes of the US channels, and they replied saying they will be repeating them in the correct order. Now, in front of the latest episode, they just announced they were "giving us the chance to see them in the order they were shown in the US". Wow! I think I made that happen!

8 comments:

Eliza said...

More power to you!! I hate it when things are shown out of order, doesn't exactly suggest they respect their viewers does it?

Music Wench said...

Good for you! It irks me when programmers do that to television shows. It confuses people and is only convenient for the programmers who don't pay attention to content apparently.

Ducky said...

The power of Val!!! Immmmmmpressisve!

Anonymous said...

I think they're probably following USA's C.I. Season 8 rule: 'Any old running order will do'

JoJo said...

Good job Val! I bow down to your powers!!! You are certainly on the ball. It's so stupid when they run episodes out of order. Has no one heard of continuity????

vikeau said...

Bravo.

Anonymous said...

Good job, makes me mad when they do that because once it's done it's hard to undo it in your mind.

vikeau said...

FYI, I know they don't have Netflix in England but, for those stateside, Netflix now has added seasons 6-9, STREAMING. Means instant veiwing-in order. Yea!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake