View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Mad Hops

This episode gives a whole new meaning to the word "digital".

Just look at those digits.


Can I clean out those nails for you, sweetheart?








What's the longest digit in the world?
This one, I guess.





Bobby gives Val a clear shot at his neck.


Giving the thumb.
We all know what that means in VDO terms.


Bobby displays his own personal abacus.
The hand and fingers are so big, you can count using the joints as well,
not just the fingers.





Let's not forget the wrist. Bet he doesn't have to exercise that very often...











Poor ickle red nose, baby's got a cold.











Bobby, you don't need that tongue to lubricate - well, any of us, really.





No, I don't think you're boasting.


And I'm sure you do like to explore with that finger first.





Ooh, shout at me, baby.






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh God! This pics are just wonderful...He's so hot!! Grrr!!
And you're captions are so funny. You're right : no need to lubricate but i've some ideas for the tongue! XD

jazzy said...

No need for lube, that's so true, hee.
Cap 12 and 15 are breathtaking! Oh, and on cap #9 he shows how often he pleased me the other night before he prepared breakfast for me ;P

bobbybegood1 said...

Are his fingers the only things that are included in his abacus? I swear Val, you are turning me into a whole new different kinda woman! Ha. Cheers Val!!

bobbybegood1 said...

You know Val, I'm afraid that if you ever get alone with Vincent, hell, we might not hear tell of him again. Hahahahahaha.

SnarkAngel said...

Loved this eppy ... always so much fun to see Bobby act out on his "daddy" issues...

mauigirl said...

OMG he's sooo fucking delicious in these pix! I just wanna eat this man up. Or...down, whatever.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the magical digits of a Magical Alpha Male :0)

Eliza said...

I understand why jojo loved his wrists...they're almost an aphrodisiac in their own right..although it probably helps that they are attached to such a delicious man :-)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake