View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Family

This is a very unpleasant storyline, in my opinion. The young actor playing Jason is a phenomenon, though. I saw him play identical twins in SVU, in which one had been brought up a girl after a slip of the knife. He's been in CSI: Miami, too. All grown up now and always worth watching.

Not as worth it as our Vincent, though.

He perfected "The Squat".


See how far he has to bend so that the squitty little dwarf doctor
can whisper in his ear.








Best place in the room -behind that butt and squeezing.


Me me me me me please.


He has a scratch on his thumb!
Let me kiss it better. Then work my way down.


That's his expression as I work my way down...


Such self control!





No, Bobby, this is not another pub quiz.


Bobby fantasises about stabbing SWMNBN with his pen.

























The detectives and Carver line up outside the Principal's office.



10 comments:

Eliza said...

I saw that episode of SVU too, and yes, you're right, he was brilliant :-)

I don't like the subject of this, because I always find it hard to see parents turning their children against each other...and I hate the way Bobby is with him at the end, even though I know why he does it..if that makes sense?

JoJo said...

That actor was brilliant in SVU.

bobbybegood1 said...

The pic saying, "No Bobby this is not another pub quiz" is REAL cute. Loved ep. I also love the way he looks in his "Columbo" coat. Strange. I mean comparing him to Columbo. Although who doesn't LOVE Columbo. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, nuff about Mr. C. -- this is a Vincent/Bobby post.

mauigirl said...

I like how he's fantasizing about stabbing she-who-must-not-be-named with the pen. Heeeheeeheeee. And, as always - luscious Bobby pix. Yummm Yummm!

SnarkAngel said...

Yes, that young man is almost as brilliant an actor as our dear VDO.

Anonymous said...

It turned out not to be a 'Happy Family' at all didn't it?!!

Anonymous said...

the best place in the room would be leaning over the table in front of him. yeah baby!

Music Wench said...

Excellent episode! Bobby is always gorgeous. :-) Just wish they let him work by himself while Eames was away. Bishop always ruined things when she showed up in a scene. lol

Unknown said...

This post is just wonderful! I like this episode too but i think it's very gloomy...I hate this "parents" :o(

jazzy said...

lovevdo69 took the words out of my mouth. Seems dirty minds think alike.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake