View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pravda

This is not a complete album, but nevertheless there is a great selection of pictures to be had.

Meanwhile, Judith has told me that my blog is loading slowly. I changed the archiving to daily in case it was the large number of pictures making it slow, but apparently this has not helped. Is anyone else having a problem, and can anyone suggest a solution?


























6 comments:

judith said...

Great Pics. and it's so NICE to be able to save.x I think it was a bit quicker this time at loading.x

Eliza said...

The grin with the pointy finger..yet another favourite :-)

Music Wench said...

No problems on my end. Lovely photos as usual. :-)

jazzy said...

If you have problems loading a website it might be your graphics card. The stronger your craphics card, the faster a site loads.

As judith said - great caps!

SnarkAngel said...

No problems on my end ... everything "loaded instantly," including my "appreciation" of Bobby!

JoJo said...

Your blog is loading just fine. I haven't had any problems with it at all. The only one that takes awhile to load is my friend Joe's Travel Blog, b/c he has so many photos on it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake