View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vanishing Act

Ah, bless!






















The pictures are pretty good today, and I am working on a project that will take a long time to complete - and about 3 minutes to watch - as well as trying to create a Lightscribe design for my Season 7 videos. Unfortunately one projuect interferes with the completion of the other (only one dvd player per computer, and though I have two computers, the project is using the dvd drive on this one, and the lightscribe is on here too!

Anyway, let's add one or two extras.














6 comments:

Eliza said...

This has got to be (yet another) of my favourite episodes, and your choice of pictures shows why. It's just so nice to see Bobby having fun :-D

judith said...

yes great pics. and as eliza says good to see bobby smile.x

judith said...

yes great pics. and as eliza says good to see bobby smile.x

judith said...

sorry got a bit trigger happy and pressed post twice. blame the V/cat there pics. today of vincent have left me all a wobble!!!

Anonymous said...

It all sounds very exciting, even if I have no idea what you just said ;0)

I'll just look at the pretty pictures then.....

SnarkAngel said...

Definitely one of his "SEXIEST" episodes yet! GROOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake