View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 24, 2009

2000th Post!

Just to set the scene, Tamara tagged me, and the result of the questions she set is pretty predictable:

1. What is your favorite word?
Vincent D’Onofrio.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Jeff Goldblum.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Planning my next blog post.

4. What turns you off?
People who knock Vincent D’Onofrio.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Bollocks. There’s no Goren/Eames episode tonight.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Birdsong – or Vincent D’Onofrio’s voice.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of the play-out music of LOCI (it’s over!)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Dresser who fits Vincent D’Onofrio’s trousers.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Person who fits Jeff Goldblum’s trousers.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You have been paired for eternity with Vincent D’Onofrio.

Of course, that was not enough. So while sitting in the garden on a beautiful, hot day, I composed my second ever movie with actual moving clips, taken from Blind Spot. It's longer than I usually do, so much so that I had to use two songs!

12 comments:

mauigirl said...

Happy 2000th!! Thank you thank you thank you for all your hard work, I can't tell you how happy I was when I found your place, knowing there were like-minded people just crazy about VDO.
OMG, I was laughing so hard at #8, and even harder at #9 (because of the EWWWW factor). But #10, ahhhh, now there's a reason to be a good, decent person and try and get into heaven.
I haven't had a chance to view your flick, but I had to post this first.

VivB said...

Congratulations on your 2000th post.

Love the video, Blind Spot is one of my favourites, love the bit where he fiddles with his top lip when he's talking with Declan and of course 'the lean' *le sigh*

SnarkAngel said...

Great post, Val! Your answers are hilarious! And I, too, loved "Blind Spot." Martha Plimpton did an outstanding job ... a very memorable performance. Hence, a very memorable video, my dear!

Frances said...

Congratulations Val on your 2000th post and I hope to continue to read many more.

Eliza said...

Congratulations on your 2000th post!!

Your answers were suprisingly similar to the ones I would give :-)

The video is, of course, excellent...well done for perservering long enough to actually make it :-D

Anonymous said...

2000 already?! Well done Val. 'Blind Spot' is one of my all-time favourite episodes.

judith said...

WONDERFUL VIDEO!! loved it. thanks for doing it and sharing.x

Jane said...

Congrats on your 2000 post Val!!!

Blindspot is one of my all time favorite episodes.

jazzy said...

2000! Wow! Thank you for posting so many Bobby Goodies :)

aprilspring said...

congrats on your 2000th post. I haven't even reached 100 yet. I think Vincent D'Onofrio is everyone's favorite word, name, sound, heck it's the only word in my vocabulary.....Can you imagine only saying the word vincent D'Onofrio? I believe I can and what a heavenly word....

BASRIC said...

Very nicely done. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Good article
Thank U for sharing...


___________________

Vince

Free for 3 months, enjoy 28Premium movie channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake