View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silencer

A great episode for hands, but not much evidence of that in this selection, though I have to admit that I don't find the shot of him sitting down at the icerink in any way less desirable than the closeups that surround it in my album.






















Nevertheless, some of those closeups and hand shots are de rigueur.









































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, with his terrible cold. I should have been there to rub something on his chest....

I HATED 'Peter Perfect'. Don't know why really, he just irritated me!

Eliza said...

I'm so glad you didn't include the bit where he sniffs that stuff off the wall..makes me feel ill..while the shots you did pick make me feel something else entirely :-D

Di: he irritated the hell out of me too

fuzzytweetie said...

RAWRRRR!!!!!!

ps. who DIDN'T he irritate? LOL

jazzy said...

not only hands, val. there is also his knee that makes me feel what i feel.

PurpleVixen7 said...

AAA..Vincent had a cold,why did he shoot that epi.,when he had a cold..aaa!!I would ha help him get over that cold,warm him up really good..with my body*wink,wink*Lot's of HANDS SHOTS..MMM..MMM!!

SnarkAngel said...

Good God! The man make even ordinary sign language highly erotic!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...

___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake