View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Derin's blog

I continue to be amazed by the erudite, clever, witty and observant posts Derin makes on her blog (http://detectiverobertgoren.blogspot.com/). Her posts are so utterly different from everything else in VDO land, and make me think about factors in the episodes that had never occurred to me.

English isn't her first language, yet she uses language which is often challenging, and talks about ideas that definitely challenge me. In her latest post, she gives us insight into the science of the episode Inert Dwarf. Usually, her posts deal with psychological matters.

All this, and she is still so young (only 23 I think).

Isn't it wonderful what Vincent inspires?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do I love him, I love the fact that he's the 'muse' for so many of us, in many different ways too. I happen to think he'd LIKE that :0)

jazzy said...

i definitely support her "Let Him Drive - Say No To Eames" campaign.

judith said...

how does one get on to this blog?x

SnarkAngel said...

So much and so VARIOUS the inspiration this man provides ... from the cerebral ... to the ... uh ... well ... very, VERY physical!

Anonymous said...

Fact of his is good...

___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake