View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Halfway There

I've managed to cap almost half of the German Naked Tango, and I must say they have come out quite well. (Der, they're Vincent, stupid, of course they've come out well.)


Stubblicious


Grabbable


Nibblable


Suckable


Even more suckable


Jumpable


Lickable


Mountable


Fuckable


Squeezable


In triplicate


Astride


Drop dead gorgeous


Rubbable


Grindable


Insertable


Do it to me NOW


Spit it out


Chomp it


Chew it


Doesn't it just make you long for him?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES - and you're only halfway there ;0)

judith said...

lovely caps val. and yes it does make you want him.x

Aliteracija said...

Thanks for your post! Now I'm trying to imagine all possible implications of "fuckable in triplicate" with a smile on my face.

fuzzytweetie said...

.....sigh....hmmmm....

Oh, was I supposed to say something coherent here?

jazzy said...

bless amazon. but why oh why don't they hand out drool tissues with this DVD?
great caps, VERY sexy!

mauigirl said...

I thought I was melting at Fuckable, but then I saw Insertable. Aghhhh, you're killing me here! Thanks Val.

Eliza said...

That post has just banished all thoughts I had of going back to sleep...closing your eyes and seeing Cholo doesn't make for restful dreams :-D

SnarkAngel said...

I JUST WENT THROUGH MY LAST THREE ROLLS OF BOUNTY!!!!! WOE IS ME!

PurpleVixen7 said...

EEEEHHH...UUUUUU...DROOL...WOOF,WOOF...!!;)))

ann said...

the pics - hot hot hot

your captions - hotter hotter hotter

cholo - hottest hottest hottest

the comments - crack me up!

Anonymous said...

U have hot pic....

___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake