View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quite a cast

A production of Samuel Beckett's Waiting For Godot is currently touring the country, and will come to London for the summer at the Theatre Royal Haymarket. Apart from the fact that tickets are rather expensive (most of those remaining are nearly £60) I would LOVE to go and see it, as it is starring:

Ronald Pickup

Patrick Stewart

Ian McKellen


Simon Callow


No wonder it's already almost sold out!

8 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE Patrick Stewart!

jazzy said...

i hope you will get a ticket, val. ronald pickup as "lucky" must be great, he's such a good stage actor!

JoJo said...

Wow that's quite a cast! Hope you get a ticket!!

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck with those tickets, Val!

Anonymous said...

You make me feel ashamed that I'm longing to go to the 'Walking with dinosaurs' thing at the O2...although I DO like Patrick Stewart ;0)

Eliza said...

I hope you manage to get your hands on a ticket..and if you do I hope you write us a review :-)

From the cast list it looks like it'll be a great show

Frances said...

Tickets worth getting, if only to see these actors 'live'.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a ticket!!
___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake