View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sound Bodies

Although I have caps of the complete episode, for some reason there are only 201 of them, so I cannot complete the selection from my random numbers. In any case, the first two were a bit uninspiring. So I went back and just clicked on any old number that appealed to me.

Even self-appointed rules are made to be broken.
































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could I please have his 'sound body' pressed close to mine....

Jane said...

Diane stole my thought :)

jazzy said...

i am glad you have clicked on bobby's package. i meant to say package-shot.

JoJo said...

LOVE this episode!! And did I spy a python in the 3rd pic????

SnarkAngel said...

Actually, looks to me like the python might be somewhat "arroused." Hee.

Eliza said...

Like some of your other esteemed visitors I focused on Pic 3...well I focused on part of Pic 3 anyway :-D

Anonymous said...

LOVE this episode!!

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake