View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alternative Sources

I found an old APS film in a camera, finished it off, and had it developed. Surprisingly (joke) it had a lot of animal pictures on it.


This is how my old boy Shelley is looking these days.


This is how he looked when the film first went in.





And cuddling up with Mitzi.

Dandy strikes some interesting poses.











Jaspa commandeers this drawer whenever I leave it open. It contains catnip.


I also took some stills from the short movie I made in Canada in 2006.
My cousin Leah is an opera singer. I caught her on the treadmill.


Leah's mother and aunt, my cousins Linda and Joyce.


Part of Linda's house.


The old dog, Joe.


The garden and lake.


My cousin Lorna.



5 comments:

Frances said...

That Dandy look a real character.
Lovely pics of your family,Val.

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pictures of your four-legged relatives AND your two-legged relatives!

jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jazzy said...

your cats look sooooo cute! and joe too, of course.
there is a film in my old camera, too. since about 4 yrs... i don't DARE to develope the photos.

Anonymous said...

Ur cats R very cute

___________________

Vince

Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake