View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to look back

I've been wanting to make a VDO video set to some Jimi Hendrix for ages, but the songs I wanted to use were all on Are You Experienced. I had the case, but the DVD was AWOL. The other day I managed to find another copy. Unfortunately YouTube will not let me use it for copyright reasons.

So I'm trying to see if Blogger will publish it direct.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks 'n' sounds good to me! Let's hope Blogger isn't as anally retentive as I gather YouTube can be.

Eliza said...

Looks good to me too..glad you managed to publish it somewhere :-)

Don't know much about Hendrix, so again, you've educated me as well as entertained me

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I absolutely love that video! Thank you so much. I hope it stays, it's just beautiful.

SnarkAngel said...

A perfect ode to season 7! Jimi gives good Vincent! LOL

jazzy said...

never thought that jimi hendrix would go well with a bobby video - but i was wrong.
thank you a lot for sharing, val!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Cool work Val!!The music was just right!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds loud.........


___________________

Vince

UR choice movie at your place

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake