View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 05, 2008

Vincent Night In

My friend made her regular Friday night visit last night, and because there is no 8pm LOCI on Hallmark, we had to entertain ourselves with other V-works.

First we watched Fires Within, unable to comprehend how any woman could choose Jimmy Smits over Vincent (though of course, in real life, she didn't).

Then I dug out The Anatomy of a Homicide. (I wasn't feeling able to watch the actual "Subway" episode.) Luckily, my friend is not only keen on Vincent, but she has a great interest in and knowledge of things film-making, so was fascinated to see the process discussed and illustrated at length.

Unfortunately I haven't capped either of these works, so I've just selected various pictures I've found on the Internet over the years, but I can't account for them. If any of them are yours - many thanks!
























































14 comments:

Martha Jane Shelton said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Gosh that man is just beautiful!!!!

Eliza said...

Wish I had a friend like that..close enough to actually come round and enjoy V with me!

Sounds like you had a great night in

Anonymous said...

In one of those it looks like Vince is getting arrested...

for the crime of being way too sexy!

Sorry, I had to do that.

Music Wench said...

Nice way to end my work day! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. :)

BobbyG said...

A very nice way to spend the evening indeed. Much better than my Friday night.

Jane said...

A beautiful collection :)

Unknown said...

A lot of these pictures I've never seen so thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Since I rarely have time to surf - I need to organise my life better! - thank you for adding to my collection.

He's just fabulous.

Sarah L

Anonymous said...

Good to know you have other friends with excellent taste in men Val.

Anonymous said...

most of them are probably publicity stills... I simply adore the Monte Carlo ones mmmmm

you know Bobby Bobby was on Ch5 at 11.00 which was perfect timing for me; just as the family left after Shabbat dinner. It was the perfect way to unwind

Unknown said...

nice of you to do this for us. made my day soooo much better!

JoJo said...

He's just so effin beautiful. And funny and sexy. That first picture w/ the jeans and black jacket. HUMMMMMM BABY!

jazzy said...

vince in jeans is almost too much for my blood preassure! not that i complain.

SnarkAngel said...

Randomly delicious...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake