View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, March 31, 2008

Latest News From Madi

I think it's fair to say that we've all been worried about Madi. She found herself in a problem situation that seemed to have no solution. Every avenue she explored to get the proper paperwork needed her to present her passport - which she had to send to the Home Office, and has yet to receive back. So she couldn't earn money, nor could she return home.

Well, she advertised work on a shop noticeboard, and has received the offer of a cleaning job which will tide her over. It's not exactly a career, it isn't even really a living, but at least it has given her some hope that things might yet work out.

She thanks everyone again for their good wishes and help.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm so happy and relieved for Madi.I know it's not ideal,but a job is a job,and if it means she can stay for a while longer that has to be good.If it means she can stop worrying for a while then it's even better!

JoJo said...

Yes, a job is a job....anything to tide her over and give her some money till she gets this mess figured out. I hope it works for her.

SnarkAngel said...

Perhaps this job is the beginning of better times ahead! We, and Madi, have to believe that!

JoJo said...

Except that I just read her blog today and she's in a bit of a bind now.....I told her to run.

Anonymous said...

I'm not happy about it either....

Anonymous said...

Val, Jojo, are you the same people who have been posting at the DataLounge? just wondering.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake