View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 01, 2008

Naked Tango

What with all the talk about getting copies, legal or not, of this ultimate in erotic movies, I thought it might be a good idea to remind us all of how completely edible Vincent was in it.

I have a legal video with the "dancing with the dead" ending, and what I can only suppose is a pirate DVD from a Canadian seller on Ebay which has the short alternative ending.

You can never have too much Vincent,

5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

He is positively irresistable in this film. Hotter than HELL! Literally! LOL

JoJo said...

So cruel and so sensual....I love him and want him so much.

Anonymous said...

Sooo bad,and so hottt,at the same time!!!And he can dance and dress...OUCH...SUCH BADDD HOTNESSS!!!Rrrrrr...mmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BING! There go what's left of my hormones, singing, dancing and leaping up 'n' down shouting 'I WANT you....'

ak said...

Seeing these clips makes me wonder "why can't all men look this good?" but then if that were the case, would we appreciate it???? :-) Just food for thought.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake