View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank You

Well, folks, I just tried to add a comment to the post about Kathryn Erbe's HLOTS
appearance, and BLOGGER WOULDN'T LET ME COMMENT ON MY OWN BLOG! I just got the creaking door slamming shut sound effect.

So may I just take this opportunity of thanking those people who answered my question. I actually have this entire season, just for The Subway, and I've never actually got round to watching the rest of it! So I had Kathryn's episode all along without even realising it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the whole box set too. Problem is, I've NO idea where I've put all the episodes that don't contain Vincent. They are obviously somewhere 'safe'......

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment here a few days ago, but my computer kept freezing.

But now I'm back.

JoJo said...

You know Kate was also in HBO's "Oz"? Along with many other people who ended up on SVU or LOCI!

SnarkAngel said...

So true, JoJo! Let's see, there was Chris Meloni, Dean Winters (who was also in 3 eppys of HLOTS), Rita Moreno, Kate Erbe . . . who am I missing?

Eliza said...

I have the whole set too..but I didn't know Kathryn's episode was in the same season as Vincent's...must go and look for it sometime

SnarkAngel said...

For those who haven't seen the Erbe eppy, I HIGHLY recommend it. Her character is so tragic, and Katie plays it to the hilt. I also loved her chilling performances in Oz. Nice to know she trained here at Steppenwolf in Chicago.

Anonymous said...

*dives into cupboard looking for 'lost' HLOTS discs from dismembered box set*

JoJo said...

Also, B.D. Wong of SVU, was in "Oz", and also the psychiatrist who was in the original "Law & Order" and now is in "The Closer". He played a white supremicist I think, in "Oz".

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks, Jojo! I knew I was missing at least a couple!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake