View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Help Needed

While I was visiting here http://picstoenjoy.blogspot.com/ where some pictures of Kathryn Erbe are on display, I wondered if anyone - ANYONE - can tell me what the name is of the episode of HLOTS that she was in, and what season it was?

She played a girl with AIDS who had been infected by a guy who was going round infecting girlfriends even though he knew he was infectious. She had nasty scabs on her face. She killed him off in the launderette, I think she brained him against something.

This is driving me crazy!

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

The episode was called All Is Bright. It was aired the week right after VDO's Subway on HLOTS. :) Loved both episodes. Then again I loved HLOTS, too. :)

tate31nym said...

It's #9 on her list of credits. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002062/

Claire said...

Before there was LOCI, HLOTS was a never-to-be-missed show for me.

SnarkAngel said...

Loved HLOTS. And Erbe's performance was extremely memorable.

JoJo said...

Never watched HLOTS when it was on, now I wish I had. The only thing I saw was when they did a crossover w/ Law & Order.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake