View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, October 15, 2007

There were three in the bed

I bought this igloo-type cat bed, but instead of going inside, the cats prefer to lie on it. As soon as he comes in, one-eyed Beano (it's his eye you can see) commandeers it. But recently little black-and-white Mitzi has been insinuating herself into a corner of it beside him.

Her tortoiseshell daughter Twiglet (who is more than twice the size of her mother) has decided to join in the act. There are nine sleeping-places in total for seven cats, but they all seem to want the same one. Little cusses.

6 comments:

Jane said...

My cats do the same thing, I thought they would love hiding in the igloo but...No!

Hi babies :)

SnarkAngel said...

SEVEN?!?!?!? Bless you for taking care of so many 4-legged children. These three are too cute.

L&O Chick said...

Too darn cute.

JoJo said...

"Mom, I wuz here first!"
"Move OVER!"
"Quit Shoving!"
"He's touching me"

Unknown said...

"mom, make him stop doing that!!"

if i had a larger place and it wasn't a condo, i'd have more animals as well as just loganne.

bless you for giving a loving, tolerant and safe home to such extraordinary creatures

Anonymous said...

As I am online, there is a cat on the desk by my keyboard who bats at my fingers when I type and another, who dragged my sweater off a door knob and made it her nest, by my feet. Kitties Rule!!
Lociloco

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake