View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

I forgot

For some reason that seemed reasonable at the time, but I can no longer remember, I decided to use my old computer today. As it warmed up, I thought, "Mmm, I have enough time to cap the rest of ITWSH tonight." So I whacked in the disc. But I'd forgotten that one of the reasons I bought a new computer was because the old one resolutely refused to play my homemade dvds.

Luckily, so had the computer. It played it just fine, and I was successfully capping before I even remembered I shouldn't be able to do so!

I guess AnyDVD finally came up with an update that made it possible to actually PLAY any dvd, not just the ones that are not my own.
























































































7 comments:

BobbyG said...

Thank you...thank you, Val. I've been waiting for these. I love the scene when he confronts the smarmy judge in his office. Powerful stuff...and wonderful photos of Bobby.

Unknown said...

thank goodness your old computer came to its senses. great caps from a great episode!

JoJo said...

This was a good epi for sure!

MYM said...

This was the episode on tv tonight here in Canada...weird.

L&O Chick said...

val - posted pics of vincent today i'm sure you'll enjoy, they're from "Guy" (no stabler today, lol).

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's my 'Acquired taste' ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

One of my top 3 all-time fave LOCI eppies.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake