View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Face to Face

I'm on about my fifth attempt to upload My Good Name to Photobucket. I finally spotted what's wrong - somehow the pictures got captured in Bitmap, which is a bigger file that doesn't upload as quickly as JPEG. Looks like a recapping job.

Still, I managed a few, so here's a selection of the close-ups.

They're not my best - some are blurred - but the thumbnails in Photobucket Slideshow mode are to small to tell. ANyway, it's Bobby in less than an hour, so I don't have enough time before the Big Show to do anything better. Sorry!

7 comments:

BobbyG said...

Val, even blurry he's the best thing this old girl has laid eyes on in a long, long time. Thank you for all the wonderful photos you post of him. I know it is time consuming...a true labor of love on your part.

SnarkAngel said...

Val, the caps are still wonderful. And I understand your rush! Go for it, Babe!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, too bad they're blurry. At least you're doing better than I could ever do–mine would come out with stupid facial expressions, like the faux pas on TheReel.

To answer your question, Don Imus is an American radio personality. I've never listened to his show, so I don't know what it's about, but he's known for being controversial (who isn't these days?). He went too far some months ago for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy-headed hos." There was a huge uproar from the public, and he got ousted from radio. But, as usually happens, not for long. That bastard is comin' back.

Interesting change to the blog. I thought I was on the wrong blog for a few seconds.

JoJo said...

I loves me some Bobby!!

Claire said...

Blurry Bobby or crisp Bobby, it's all good!

Anonymous said...

I bet someone at BotoPhucket thinks it's highly amusing to make all caps about a quarter inch square when you want to make a slideshow - and how do we persuade Hallmark to move their bloody logo?! I hate it when Bobby sometimes spends half the show wearing it on his lovely forehead. I'm reduced to shouting 'Stand the other side of the room please sweetheart'.
However, all this annoyance aside, it's a lovely slideshow ;0)

val said...

Thanks Beatlelady. I think now I vaguely remember something about it, just not the name of the creep.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake