View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scared Crazy went crazy

The weirdest thing happened. I capped Scared Crazy, renamed the pictures then uploaded them to Photobucket. When I checked them, the numbers were all wrong. So I went back to the album, and found that Vista had got the numbers wrong in the rename, starting halfway through, with the earliest pictures towards the end numerically. I struggled for several minutes to get them in the right order, which involved - well, I won't go into the boring details, but when I went to give them their proper name again - it re-ordered them again. So here are my choices, in the order chosen by my computer UNDER STERN PROTEST FROM ME!













































LOOK AT HIS ARM!








Gorgeous from the feet...


...up...


...and up.








This one is here just for his eyelashes.




















Bobby filling a doorway as only he can - oh, and note to hairdresser, THIS is how you dress his very short hair without the dorky crown halfway down.












4 comments:

JoJo said...

HOT HOT HOT. I love that eyelashes shot; great caps Val!

MYM said...

Great shots, as always val! LOL @ the foot shot ... you're so obsessed! I love it! Great idea about the vincent doll too - I have to admit I think I'd buy one of those...I guess I didn't think my perv theory all the way thru! LOL

Anonymous said...

Funnily enough Val, I capped from his feet to the top of his head too. Great minds and all that eh?! ;0)

Wonderful shots of the D'evine One, even if the Nervous Knot-Maker in this episode looks like he's an escapee from some other life form in 'Lord of the rings'

SnarkAngel said...

Bobby Goren, in ANY order, is "order enough" for me, Val! Love these caps!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake