View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thanks Eliza

As ever, our resident expert Eliza has come to the rescue and provided the whereabouts of the earliest examples of Bobby leaning on doorjamb

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and Bobby with his arms folded

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Thanks, Eliza. I know it was such a hardship :) for you to search through all your pictures from Season 1 to find this information for us.

11 comments:

JoJo said...

Yes, a real hardship indeed! NOT!

Claire said...

These pictures are yummy!
Best Wishes to Karen for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

I love the way he fills a doorway - and several other things *sighs*

BobbyG said...

Thanks, Val and Eliza. When I made that comment about the arm cross and door lean, I didn't necessarily mean they appeared in Epi One...merely that those are two of my favorite Bobby mannerisms. Thanks for indulging my fantasy by giving me more of our guy and his little idiosyncrasies that we love so much. The man does know how to fill up a doorway, doesn't he? (Big sigh.)

Anonymous said...

julie...

oh so hunky and handsome and big and luscious and i just want to eat him up.

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks, Eliza! And Val! These pics are da bomb!

Anonymous said...

Ach, you went to a Beatles concert??? I would have killed to do that (you can tell by my Blogger name). This is one of those times I wish I had been born a few decades earlier.

Maybe if we listen to "The Secret" woman, we can picture meeting Vincent, and it will come true. I wish.

http://suddenviolentcomedy.blogspot.com

ann said...

oh those wonderful gestures;
they make me squeal

ann said...

p.s. sometimes it's more fun
to follow the gestures than
the story

val said...

Only sometimes, Ann?

Eliza said...

You're welcome,Val :-)

It made an interesting start to the day,and looking at that many pictures can make me smile all day!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake