View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, September 10, 2007

Ah - Art!

I remember that when I did my caps for this episode, the dvd seized up in the closing moments at the studio, with Bobby walking round and round Sylvia Moon, and before they went to get Lange, so that's where I expected my selection to end. In fact, there's a whole bunch missing from earlier than that. Nevertheless we get another first - the first occasions (about 3 of them) when the right eyebrow raises. They are sprinkled among this selection of delection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I just LOVE it when he plants his feet *swoon*

Eliza said...

I do so love the bottom picture...must be because he's in a darkened room ;-)

JoJo said...

He was so hot in this one. OK so I say that about ALL the episodes.

SnarkAngel said...

Yes, my dear ... these pics truly are "art." Beautiful, perfect, precious art that I could stare at all day long and . . .

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
He's just great, isn't he-
Wanted to ask you a question about someone from the past-
A British actor named Tommy Steele-
He started out as a pop star and became very successful as a musical star-wondered if you knew anything recent about him-
He was in "Half A Sixpence" and "The Happiest Millionaire"-
Thanks-
Regi.

Jane said...

Vincent with his legs apart..Need I say more ;)

Anonymous said...

These are some really good pictures. My favorite shots of Vincent are the ones from the first few episodes of season one. You know, the ones where he's younger and his hair is pitch black and curly. Ah, those were the days.

By the way, I still can't get some pics off The Reel. I'll just have to resign myself to weeping and pulling my hair out.

Vincent is my lover.

Axe said...

Diane, he can plant anything he damn well likes...as long as its on/against/in ME!!!

kris said...

gosh he looks young here. i know what you mean diane! great caps as always val:)

kris said...

btw-your comment at thereel about the slinky girls cracked me up!

val said...

Regina - I remember Tommy Steele well. I have no idea what he's up to these days. He must be somewhere near 70 now. I think he did a musical in London a couple of years ago. He was born in Bermondsey, which is only a couple of miles from where I was born, and not much further from where I live now. But he betrayed his roots and became a Thatcherite.

val said...

Beatlelady, you'll have to start doing your own screencaptures! The Reel can be annoying about photos, but at least they let us see things we might no otherwise get to see. If you need any help, sign up to my Yahoo group, http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/vincentdonofriogroupies/ and you will be able to email me,plus I should be able to see your email.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake