View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 14, 2007

Henry's Latest Trick

Not satisfied with falling off his perch for my entertainment, Henry has taken to flying down on to the floor and scurrying under my large pine dresser. That would be fine, but I can hear him chewing it from underneath. I go over to lure him out, and out pops a head, looking up - is it in innocence or mischief? You decide.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having picked him up today I put him on the back of the sofa where, like a typical naughty pet, he kept marching up to the camera as I tried to take pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 comments:

Jane said...

He's so beautiful. How does he get along with the cats?

Unknown said...

He looks like a totally cheeky chap and he knows he shouldn't be under that dresser! I've seen that expression before on kittens and puppies, it's pure mischief! lol

Eliza said...

He looks like a little devil...but a vey cute one :-)

I triued to leave a comment on the other post about him yesterday but blogger wasn't having it...made my day that post did,I laughed so hard

SnarkAngel said...

He looks quite mischievous and equally adorable. Perhaps you should have named him "Vincent." LOL

mary said...

He's a real cutie and I'm sure he is very innocent:)

MYM said...

He's so beautiful! I have pet birds too & I know that look, he's guilty. :)

simon said...

Hi there

Several bloggers have asked me to change the name of my blog because to them 'nasty predator' seemed to be inappropriate. My new name is BrawnyHunk (yes, that's the name of it ;-) ), and I'm now hosted at

www.BrawnyHunk.com

If you have bookmarked me, or if you would like to visit me again, please use the new address.

I look forward to talking to you soon,

Cheers,
Simon

val said...

Tess - they steer clear of him!

Simon, I hope you got my reply about doing a link list. I've looked everywhere several times over the past months, and to no avail. I blame my age...

Anonymous said...

I HOPE A SNAKE EATS THAT BIRD.

val said...

Are you nominating yourself? We don't get many bird-eating snakes in London.

JoJo said...

He is absolutely adorable! The first couple of "who me?" pictures are soooo cuuuuute! S'Alright Henry!!

Anonymous said...

Bobby's Girl Here, Love to see the pictures of the bird. He does look a bit guilty!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake