View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Vixens United (Kingdom)

Hours on end talking of very little but Vincent - a dream come true! And all in the best possible company.

Today, Diane, Ann, Eliza and I met up in central London. We meant to take lots of pictures (including with the BTSOH and a pair of his trousers/pants), but we spent so much time talking and then searching for dvds in case anything had slipped past us that we had to rush the pictures before Eliza had to leave to catch her coach home.

This one was taken by a newspaper vendor who was obviously not the best photographer in the world.


Luckily my brilliant photography skills (hmm) led to this picture of the lovely ladies without my ugly mug (and huge boobs) in there to spoil it!

By the end of the day we couldn't believe we hadn't known each other forever. Everyone had had a good sniff of the trousers and t-shirt, Diane had tried the trousers up against her to get an idea of the size of the man, and Ann had unzipped them in a very suggestive manner. Eliza played the LOCI theme tune that she has as the ringtone on her phone, and Vincent's laugh from the commentary of Steal That Movie, which is her message alert. Everyone else had pictures of Vincent on their phones. A new inspiration for me! Diane made us laugh with stories of her Vincent hunting trip to New York.

I have no idea how long we spent in the restaurant, more than two hours at a guess, but no-one disturbed us, and we were able to give free rein to our passion. We didn't laugh too loudly, suggestively or raucously. At least I don't think we did...

Whatever it is that Vincent D'Onofrio has, we were all agreed that we are so glad we discovered it. And we are delighted that it helped us find each other - and all of you!

22 comments:

Jane said...

HELLO LADIES!! My God Diane, your hair has grown since I last saw you!

I've just been on pins and needles all day to hear about this adventure (Diane should be calling in about 30 minutes!)

Cheers to all of you!! I'm so happy you were able to meet.

Val..I love that you brought Vincent's trousers :)

JoJo said...

HOW FUN!!!! I'm SO glad you guys finally got a chance to meet up!

kris said...

aww wow! you look like you had so much fun! so happy for you all:)

mary said...

OH am I jealous! Wish I was there, sounds like a good time was had!!

bogusboobs said...

Lovely pictures of some lovely ladies ... it looks like it was great fun!

Anonymous said...

who is who in the pics?

Claire said...

oh I am so totally jealous! You all had so much fun, I'm sure!

Axe said...

I'm ultra jealous! All the US girls can still meet up and the UK girls did, but I'm all by my lonesome here in the OTHER Hemisphere!! **Boo-hoo**

I saved the pics, so I can enjoy what my brilliant friends look like! You look as insanely horny as you all are!! I love you! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Lookks like you all had a great time!

btw there's an award for you over at mine.

Anonymous said...

julie,...

I am so stoked you gals got to meet. What a blast. Hopefully you all can get together more often.

val said...

Anonymous (please be so courteous as to put in your name as Julie and Jean do) we are in the order I put our names.

Axe, you could always move her or to the US - maybe to NY, and try to meet the man?

Pauline, thank you for your award, I am most honoured.

mauigirl said...

I'm so happy you girls were able to meet, and spend some time together. You all look like you had a wonderful time and I hope you get to do it again soon.

Lisa said...

Oh, I am SO jealous!! We US girls need to try and do that - maybe we could teleconference with the Brit girls whilst we are all together!! Do you think we could borrow the pants, Val?? *wink*

It is so wonderful to finally SEE all of you - and I think Axe's description is the best! *LOL*

JoJo said...

I'm TRYING to get Axe to move to San Francisco! Then at least there'd be 4 of us on the west coast (me, Julie, Claire AND Axe).

ann said...

val, I think we were having *lunch* and sniffing and stroking and chatting for almost three hours before we saw the light of day again...

axe: you rock

ann said...

simply had to do a little pants research... they're not actually silly money... hmmmm!!!!

val, I wasn't thinking straight as you know; we saw the waist size, but not the inside leg measurement... doh!

if it's not too much to ask, would you kindly oblige :lol:

SnarkAngel said...

Like many others here, I am TREMENDOUSLY jealous! I wanna sniff the pants!!!! LOL! Just kidding. You ladies look like you had a blast. I've had great experiences meeting "on-line" buddies (from another fandom) in person, but would some day enjoy meeting some other VDO worshippers. Anyone here in or near Chicago?

Anonymous said...

It was 4 hours in the restaurant actually!! Val, next time, (and I'm sure there will be one!) I insist any pictures of me are exclusively with Vincent's pants over my head. I take the most appalling pictures, and the fact my hair is in a 'wild' phase doesn't help. I actually prefer the blurry one as I'm almost invisible. Sorry if I scared any of you!
It was truly a lovely day - a bit like when I met Tess in NY. It was as if we'd known each other forever, and all because of a unique, supremely talented gorgeous guy called Vincent D'Onofrio. Thank you darling Vincent for all my new friends (kissy, kissy)

Eliza said...

I'm still getting over the fact that we spent so long just talking V....can't actually think of anything better,apart from talking to the man himself :-)

Di: If you have the pants over your head then I'm holding the t-shirt in front of me...now you know why I NEVE R have my photo taken.Just shows how much fun we were having that I forgot that rule!!

Regina Caschetto said...

What a great idea-I'm so glad that you ladies had the chance to get together-and I love the idea of having Vincent's laugh as a ringtone-what a great idea-that's right that Vincent has brought so many of us together from all over the world-how great-
He's just the best-
Regi.

Anonymous said...

I was right! You ladies are a bunch of old fat hags.

Anonymous said...

Well at least now your calling yourself a troll! Now if only they could take away your computer privilages in the psych ward! saucy b

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake