View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Eosphoros - The Answer!

Many thanks to JoJo and Bobby's Girl for your research into this and suggestions for the relevance of the title to the episode. So it's the dawn light - dawning on April, perhaps - and the split between religious belief and atheism (atheism being a belief system of its own).

Who said Vincent D'Onofrio fans were obsessive?

Meanwhile we have a wander in the woods with Bobby and his feet...

...and some impressive violence from our boy towards some weights, really too fast to capture.

7 comments:

kris said...

very nice show val:)

Jane said...

When Bobby is banging those weights together :)

SnarkAngel said...

I think Bobby "banging" anything is of tremendous interest to me . . . heh-heh-heh . . .

val said...

You naughty boy, Snarkangel!

JoJo said...

He is so hot when he's banging things together. Especially when he and I are banging things together.

val said...

What, like cymbals, you mean? I think everyone gets hot under those circumstances, it's very hot work. Would you like a drink of water :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I'd be at his feet in no time (and so might some of his clothing!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake