View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wildlife update

No-one has been to give our trees more chopping today, which means we have one bonus day to try and get things in motion.

Our Green councillor has found only the negative. I hsve been in contact with Natural England and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, who are much more helpful.

I emailed the Mayor whose lackey has contacted the planning office, but as they can only repeat what CAN'T be done, if he takes them at their word and does no more, he will be worse than useless.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

How do these boneheads end up in positions of power? I take it Earth First! wasn't helpful then?

Eliza said...

I wish you all the luck in the world,but knowing how slow the wheels turn in local government....although funnily enough they're quick enough to jump on you if you put the wrong bloody rubbish out.Keep on fighting Val!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake