View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cat Show

I was on my way home from seeing my friend Julie's cats at the East Sussex Cat Show yesterday when I got stuck in the nightmare I described a couple of posts ago. I only took one picture, of Tabitha the Bengal, and did not use the flash so as not to alarm her, so the colour is pretty poor. Tabitha is a spotted tabby with a gorgeous, smooth, silky coat and this photo does justice to her looks and personality, but not to her colouring.

I love the way she and Julie's other cat, Xerxes, made their litter trays into beds. It's as if they say, "You want me to look pretty for the judges? See how they like this!"

Notwithstanding, both cats won lots of rosettes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Silly ickle kitty! You didn't take any pics of Julie's cat?

Jane said...

Here Kitty Kitty...She's beautiful!

val said...

Tabitha is one of Julie's cats, JoJo. Xerxes was in too much of a mood to be snapped. Especially after two cats opposite him had a disagreement and had to be removed from the show!

Claire said...

Beautiful kitties!
Hello Kitty...
there is a very funny video on YouTube called Cats in your Things doing Stuff.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake