View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Perfectly In Proportion

When I was measuring Vincent's inside leg for Diane (on a pair of trousers, not the man, unfortunately) I started to think about men being in proportion.

There are those with legs too short for long bodies. They look like gorillas and their knuckles nearly drag on the ground.

There are those with legs too long for short bodies. My dad was like that. He was of average height, and taller than my mother, when standing, but when he sat down he was quite a bit shorter than her.

Then there are those with legs the right length for their bodies.

Then there's Vincent D'Onofrio.

Woof!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Of course, there are parts of him which are not in proportion, and we are glad about, like his hands and (we hope) his endowment...

Woof, woof!

7 comments:

JoJo said...

He is the perfect man. I'd like to see him do the live version of The Vetruvian Man. wink nudge.

So? Are ya gonna tell us the trousers measurements?

Anonymous said...

julie...

ah, the clothes on him just don't really tell me if his entire body is well proportioned. I need him proned out naked on my bed to make that determination.

Jane said...

Head to toe, and everything in between...He's Perfect :)

Claire said...

Mmm, Mmm, Good! Love these caps!

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out I am just naturally curious, and asked Val to measure his inside leg (sadly not in person or 'd be holding one end of.....something!!!)to confirm what we already know; he IS perfectly in proportion, and I'm sure Mother Nature would not leave him 'under-endowed' in ANY area. Val, thank you for your indulgence!

Anonymous said...

Um..I believe his inside leg was 33", but waist to bottom of trouser leg was a mighty 44"! I'm sure Val can confirm.

abc said...

woof! the first pic definitely shows his perfect proportions. i just want to jump on him and test them out myself. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake